Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Gratitude # 141

Boy - the temps dropped suddenly and now it's dark an hour earlier! I know many of my friends are struggling with this. It's pretty abrupt. Why do we keep doing this to ourselves here?
My best defense is heat and light - candles, fires in the fireplace, and pajamas. Extra soft fleece blankets too. Embrace it.
The yoga retreat was amazing. It was in Ogunquit, Maine, at the Beachmere Inn, right on the Marginal Way. I had never been there before!
We had yoga, massages, acupuncture and great food. Wonderful people. I made a cairn on the rocks, we saw shooting stars. What a treat! 
Here is the link if anyone is interested- a great value and worth every penny!

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

YEs, warm and fluffy with a fire and candles would make it so much easier.
I need to go on this retreat at some point, too. It looks heavenly.