Friday, January 2, 2015

A painting project for January!

I woke up New years day feeling  little lackluster and wishing I had a project- then I saw the lovely August Wren's post about her daily paintings and it truly inspired me! Thank you Jennifer! She was someoone I stumbled upon on Pinterest one night when I couldn't sleep ( too common these days) -So I went out to the studio and found a cigar box that  I had started collaging back in August-  made a folio of watercolor  paper to fit it- and am going to do 30 minute painting every day of "Stuff I See".
Here's the front of the box, and the first installment. I'm also going to work on embelleshing the box. I was at my friend Marie's shop in Scituate- "Native" and she is also embarking on a challenge-" A Design A Day"!
This is from an Indian painting. Inspiration is back!


2 comments:

Page Pearson Railsback said...

SCHWEET! Now you are inspiring me to take on a project as well..I like the 30 minutes a day.. Gracias Amiga

Sally Dean said...

DO IT GIRL!