Wednesday, November 18, 2020


My open studio was great- did I remember to take pictures of the people? DUH! NO!

But here is the studio right at noon! Thank you to everyone who came and big hugs to you who couldnt, I know its alot to ask during this time.

 I drew the winners name yesterday for a free painting -and  the winner is MARY SHEEHAN WINN! With a name like that she can't help but WINN!

Mary is an amazing artist, she is one of the Girls Just Wanna Paint group and she is one of the reasons why I started this blog so many years ago.  Congrats Mary!

 I hope you all stay well and we are going to get through this pandemic. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! In the meantime, drink lots of tea or whatever and read books, binge on shows and do arts and crafts! Get cozy!


No comments: