Friday, December 31, 2021

Happy New Year!

 Hello Friends!

I am still here, just really off the blog-train.

2022 is looking hopeful to me. I hope that you all are well and finding joy and beauty, staying healthy and creative wherever you may be. For me lately walking in the forest with my dog is my respite and bliss. I am so appreciative for the many beautiful quiet woodland trails near my house...

My two daughters are both married to wonderful men as of this year and for that I am truly grateful!

For the final post of the year on the Girls Just Wanna Paint blog  I posted this painting. If you haven't visited the blog- it's really fun- we have been at it for over 12 years now and still going strong! This month's theme was "light" - These other painters are incredible!


This is called "Improvised Mayhem"20"x24", acrylic on canvas board. I painted it in a recent class at the Plymouth Center for the Arts. It's all about letting go, keeping it light and experimenting with color.

Love this quote- "Angels fly because they take themselves lightly!"

Here's to moving forward with a smile into this next year!

With Love and Cheers,

Sally

 



No comments: