Saturday, June 12, 2010

John's Girls - I phone photo

WARNING - THIS ENTRY CONTAINS PERSONAL SENTIMENT !
Today I went bridesmaid ( and MATRON of honor) dress shopping for my sister Bryson's wedding coming up in September. We ordered our beautiful dresses and Bryson treated us all to a nice lunch . I didn't put myself into the photo, but here is my sister Bryson on the left ( the bride), my two daughters and niece at the restaurant.
I am having a family party at my house tomorrow to celebrate my youngest daughter's high school graduation, and although I DID do a little painting today- I will save that for tomorrow- as I want to acknowledge my dear Dad in Hawaii-and wish him a very happy birthday.
I am so grateful for my Dad in my life and am so excited that he will come and be with us this September for the wedding.
I love you Dad!

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Well said. Bryson looks like you in this photo.