Sunday, July 3, 2011

summertime fun

Summer camp!
Each summer in Hingham MA I teach painting and mosaics- 
and lots of other fun things I come up with for the kids to do.
I love these kids!
Here is my landscape painting class in the field- there is a lovely view of Long Cove that we have been painting.
I taught the kids how to prime the canvases first with a tone, in this case pink.
Their results are stunning and they are so happy!


                                                                       our view
                                                    this sweet shy polite guy is from Thailand
                                           My beautiful niece ( my counselor in training)
Yesterday we saw my nephew ( running to second base in the background) play baseball.
Doesn't get more American than this.
Happy Fourth Everyone!

No comments: