Thursday, November 3, 2011

New York- and back to the trees

 Yesterday my oldest daughter Markie moved to Brooklyn. What a great place for a 22 year old!
 Here she is in front of her apartment. Looks like there should be a doorman- but no- and its a 4th floor walk up... we got to know those steps pretty well ( two trips to Ikea later!).  I am so happy for her and I know she will be a successful young hip city girl.

Today it's back to business for me- in my studio, painting trees. A little bird is perched-considering its next flight. Hope to see you Saturday or Sunday at my
OPEN STUDIO!

2 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Markie looks every bit the hip city dweller and what a beautiful apartment building!!
The trees Sally, are wonderful. Very beautifully done!!

Sally Dean said...

thank you my dear!