Friday, February 24, 2012

been busy!


Yesterday I did a painting demo for a group of folks with early Alzheimers from the Duxbury senior center-I told them I would paint anything they wanted! So they wanted a horse... and i delivered- pulled up an image on my phone as a reference.Looks like something I did in 4th grade!It was a lot of fun though and I chatted to them about materials, color, etc. They were entertained I think....
This morning I am going to attempt to paint "love"- this months challenge for the GIRLS JUST WANNA PAINT!

3 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

You painting a horse for the alzheimers group is Love.
Of course they loved it!!

Sally Dean said...

awww thanks !

Anonymous said...

I love the horse! More than that, I admire your bravery. I can't imagine standing up in front of a group and telling them I'd paint anything they wanted. You are my hero!