Tuesday, April 17, 2012

mural and mosaic day

 Worked on this by myself today- trying to fill in the ocean colors...adnd I need to make Canada look a little seperate..lots to do and I haven't even touched the Asia wall...
Then ran over to Abington to facilitate the grouting of the completed mosaic-





- the Arts Council there really blew me away with the mosaic- they seemed to really enjoy the whole process! ( and I am sure they are a little bit glad to be done!)  Heres  details...very long piece in the middle these go on either side. They will be installed in Abington Town hall...( over these doors)

2 comments:

Paintings by Patricia said...

What a great mosaic....it is beautiful.
And the murals look like fun.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Are you kidding me?
Chagall can't hold a candle to these artists!
Well...maybe but you know what I mean...