Thursday, July 4, 2013

Hannas Gas Station, New Harbor Maine


This was a fun day- I painted this with Kelley MacDonald and Peggy Bruno on our last day in Maine.Their paintings were awesome!
When I got back to the farmhouse that night I realized I was missing half  one of my favorite tiny travel brushes- but the next day we went back to the spot and there it was waiting for me! It had a little adventure..

Here's Brendan - another counselor from Summer Arts At Derby where I am back teaching again this summer. it is a blast to be with the kids. I missed it a lot last year.


HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!




2 comments:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

I love your Hanna's! What a great day it was.

You know, about Derby - sometimes you have to miss things a little to realize how much they matter. xoox Happy 4th!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

One of my favorites- you are more prolific than usual this summer and that's going some.