Monday, September 26, 2011

#31,32 & 33/80 8"x8" acrylic on museum board

 Saturdays painting- another one after Gauguin...

this one is from my head- the forest...


and this is my monthly challenge piece "FIRE"
 its my friend Franny blowing out her birthday candles.
 Looks like she is coming out of the cake- she was putting on her birthday hat.
LOL

In other news- Kelley MacDonald, painter and blogger extrordianire- is presenting a talk about daily painting and the blogging process, this Thursday at the North River Arts Society. Its a deal at $35 and will be very helpful to those who might want to blog or even those who just want to have a fun evening.
click  HERE to register.


2 comments:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Why am I always the FIRST to comment? Do you think I'm on the internet too much? :D
#1 - Dudette - keep on with the inspirations from Gauguin, etc.
#2Really digging your 'head' shots - yes, Yes, YES!
#3 - Franny coming out of her cake - LOL and it's on FIRE! Seriously I didn't think of that when I looked at it, but when YOU said it :}

Thank you for mentioning my Workshop! I'm going to miss you!

Nancy Colella said...

I love these and what you are doing with the 80 paintings! So cool.