Friday, April 5, 2013

Gratitude # 93

Grateful for the medical professional!

I took quite a tumble the other night. Long story, but I learned that walking while looking up at the stars in the darkness can be dangerous. My foot rolled of the edge of the cement pool deck- enough to send me sprawling! I went to the medical center
 and initially they said it was a sprain but later called to tell me it was a fracture. So I get to go back to the Doc's again today! It's really not very serious at all, doesn't even really hurt, but kind of annoying as I can't drive....
Lesson learned... be present.. and stargaze in a stationary position!

4 comments:

Paintings by Patricia said...

Oh, I am so sorry...hope it heals fast and now you can do lots of painting.

SamArtDog said...

I'm getting notorious for crash-and-burns, so much I've gotten philosophical about it. Message: slow down. Have I? Not yet.
Yes, doctors and nurses and PTs are the best.
And Advil rocks.

Sally Dean said...

Indeed I agree the Advil saved me!

Paula Villanova said...

How did I miss this...Oh Sally...heal well and quickly. And hey, that's what life is about sometimes...taking us by surprise and saying, "yeah, it's cool to look at the stars and everything but it's time for you to slow down, and here's how that's going to happen." Hoping the healing is swift...