Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Thanks!

Everyone's emails and comments helped SO much- constructive, encouraging and some great ideas- I was in a funk all day about this painting ( I know- seems silly- ) but with the garden party looming and me having to be a demo artist in front of 250 people I am feeling less than adequate. I love how the minute I sat down at my computer I felt immediately bolstered and revved. I have  a new painting to use as a demo- went back to the place at 4:30 yesterday and my friend Mary Sheehan Winn sat and chatted with me as I worked- it was just what I needed. Thanks Mary for your coaching!
THANK  YOU  SO MUCH to all who wrote to me - it was such a great help! I am so lucky to have you all in my corner.
Can't upload an image today- for some reason.
Oh- and I made a typo ( surprise) that painting yesterday is 16 by 20 (not 2!)

2 comments:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Sal - do not compare yourself to other artists. You are unique and wonderful. Many more people would prefer your colorful and vibrant paintings to yet another uninspired 'traditional' painting. FLY with this. You rock. Your paintings rock. I LOVE your work!

Sally Dean said...

shucks.
thanks K