Sunday, September 24, 2017

Tree # 24

I started this one this morning in the back yard of my friend Mary Jo- she isn't actually living there yet- but will be soon! It's in beautiful and quaint Marshfield Hills. It was so quiet- and could hear church bells and roosters, what a special place. I am so grateful to live where I do!
the light blue stripe in the background is actually a picket fence but I couldn't figure out how to paint that....so is is what it is...
I'd love to have time to work into this with oils- but today was busy! I visited the Jamaica
Plain open studios- and what a blast to see so many artists- in my old stomping grounds. I saw lots of friends and colleagues from the past- and really cool art. Jamaica plain has really changed since I was there in the late 70's early 80's-- the pond side  neighborhoods are beautiful!


No comments: