Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hingham Farmers Market!

The weather man was totally off- the day was warm and sunny with a slight breeze- perfect for painting   at the farmers market! It was the first one of the season and folks were happy and festive.
I find painting from life such a challenge- especially with all the activity and stoppers by- but I loved it!
In other news,  I received an award  from the Bumpus gallery in Duxbury where I exhibited last year. They presented it to my yesterday in the gallery.
I feel so honored to have gotten this.
Happy Mothers Day! 

5 comments:

Paintings by Patricia said...

Congratulations!!! nice award.

Boston Baked Beads said...

Wow! That is impressive sistah friend.
Congratulations!

Paula Villanova said...

Congratulations on the award from The Bumpus Gallery Sally!

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

You were THERE? I missed you!!! I was at White Magdalena! Pffft!
Great outdoor scene! I'll post my painting tomorrow.

Congrats on the award!

Hope YOU had a Happy Mothers' Day (we did talk about this...)

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Well deserved and the painting is very nice. You really are pushing yourself and it shows in your work. Hope you took it way easy yesterday.
XOXO