Monday, February 11, 2013

Big storm

Be careful what you wish for! We got tons of snow Friday into Saturday - the heavy wet stuff at first followed by lots of lighter snow- heaps of it!My list of gratitudes is long- I have lots of paintings to post when I can. We are on day three without power.... But it could be worse- we have a gas fireplace and my studio is warm...Al and I are enjoying my sister -in -law and niece for candlelight card games and eating up the food we have ( although today we start pitching out stuff). I dragged out  my snowshoes for a romp down the hill to the river yesterday, had soup and tea with neighbors- met my new next door neighbor who I can tell will be a lot of fun to get to know. This stuff does bring people together.
At a Starbucks now . Life is getting somewhat back to normal. Hope everyone else in our neck of the woods is safe and warm!






No comments: