Tuesday, August 31, 2010

#341 Rose of Madeline (sharon) 9"x12" oil on panel

Today is Maddie's  ( my daughter in Charleston) 19th birthday.
Every August the tree outside her window is in bloom- we dubbed it the rose of Madeline.
This is the first time I haven't been with her for her day, sigh.
She is having a great time there- and I'm so glad.
I started this blog exactly a year ago yesterday- and I will be done soon.
I plan to continue on a regular basis-and blog about it- but will paint whatever I feel like-maybe even flowers!

2 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I doubt she'd admit to it but every College Freshman gets homesick ;)
I love your flowers and your blog and you.
Congrats on doing 365!!!

Paula Villanova said...

Yes, congrats Sally, and happy birthday wishes to Madeline! She shares a birthday with my sister!