Tuesday, October 19, 2010

challenge!

I started my final animal painting- thought I would do birds- had this vision of looking up at trees. I borrowed a bit from Georgia O'Keefe ( ok a LOT)


one bird got it's way into it...

                                             then lots of birch leaves
                                   Winnie is making sure I'm still painting!
                                         Now the green is too light....
and here is where I am now- might move the bird out of the center...should I? The moon seems  lost too..

4 comments:

Maddie Mello said...

wow mom! i love this so much! i'ts kind of mystical and the leaves are so fall!

Boston Baked Beads said...

Love it! I LOVE the graphic quality of your initial underpainting. Striking!

Page Pearson Railsback said...

STUNNING as usual

Paintings by Patricia said...

Yes, I do like the angle of view and I can't see the moon in the last pic.