Friday, October 15, 2010

Worlds End Kiosk

This is art in a kiosk  at Worlds End in Hingham  it was put together by Julie Hawkins.
Julie is an artist and teacher and has a wonderful studio in Scituate harbor called
 Little House of Arts. She brought kids here to paint this summer 
She saw an opportunity to display art in this overlooked kiosk .Julie came to my studio and took pictures, put together prints of my work to display, along with the t shirt I designed.
I was honored to be featured in the kiosk- she did it really at no gain for herself.
People like this inspire me!
Thanks Julie!
She is looking for another artist to spotlight- you can get in touch with her here.

3 comments:

Page Pearson Railsback said...

I LOVE the kiosk at World's End..and the t-shirts that you have created. They are absolutely spectacular. Thanks Sal

Sally Dean said...

thanks YOU pagie- you were the connection!

Sally Dean said...

thanks YOU pagie- you were the connection!