Sunday, October 17, 2010

New work and STUDIO SALE!

Here is my second 30"x30" acrylic for the animal show in Fall River
Exhibition runs:  Oct 30-Dec 18th
Artist reception:  Sunday, Nov. 7th from 1-4
ALSO
I am opening my studio on
Saturday, November 13, from 
12-5 PM
369 Spring Street in Marshfield.
Come and see me ! I will have lots of paintings( 365 flowers and more!) for sale at great prices.
You can pop in to the North River Arts Society sale right down the street too!
Congrats to all the artists who participated in the Hingham Arts Walk- I was there at the end and it was a huge success!

4 comments:

Paintings by Patricia said...

The Narrows is a fabulous space...I was there last year.
Good luck with the show and the studio sale.

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

I will BE at your Narrow Opening! Give me some postcards I can distribute, too!
AND I will come to your studio sale! AND I think you have another announcement to make for Nov/Dec....

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Second look - Don't touch that bird - it's NOT in the center!

Unknown said...

These paintings of the trees are so beautiful.I would like to go there.Very good Sally. Good luck