Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy All Saints Day! "St Andrew's Church" ornament design

I missed Halloween. Never even considered dressing up. Am I old? Maybe it's just an off year. Maybe I am old. We get zero trick or treaters here ( but Al always bought 5 bags of candy minimum and guess who ate them)- its a long dark country road with houses spaced far apart, so when the kids were little I used to take them to other neighborhoods for Halloween. It was strange this year to not have my kids here. I celebrated the day by washing my windows and cleaning. I also worked on some paintings in my studio and here is the ornament I finished for St. Andrews Church in Hanover. I email the image to my manufacturer in New Jersey and when they arrive its GLITTER time!
Marshfield and Pembroke are next on the docket.

3 comments:

FreeforAll said...

Hello There,Nice Blog
Wow!! Christmas is coming Soon and I have the Perfect Gift Idea For Christmas!!!
An Amazon Gift Card!!!
Make Shopping for your Christmas Easy This Year at Amazon.com
Redeemable for Thousands of Products with WorldWide Shipping and No Expiration Date!!!You can Send Them via Email or FaceBook Too!!!
BookMark this Link for Easy Amazon Shopping!!!
Amazon Gift Cards a Perfect Present for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, Sal. I can't wait to see the others.

Michele
xoxo

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I love this, Sal.