Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy All Saints Day! "St Andrew's Church" ornament design

I missed Halloween. Never even considered dressing up. Am I old? Maybe it's just an off year. Maybe I am old. We get zero trick or treaters here ( but Al always bought 5 bags of candy minimum and guess who ate them)- its a long dark country road with houses spaced far apart, so when the kids were little I used to take them to other neighborhoods for Halloween. It was strange this year to not have my kids here. I celebrated the day by washing my windows and cleaning. I also worked on some paintings in my studio and here is the ornament I finished for St. Andrews Church in Hanover. I email the image to my manufacturer in New Jersey and when they arrive its GLITTER time!
Marshfield and Pembroke are next on the docket.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, Sal. I can't wait to see the others.

Michele
xoxo

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I love this, Sal.