Tuesday, August 23, 2011

On the road #3/80 8"x8" acrylic on panel

After a good walk with my dog on the beach  ( gosh what a gorgeous day! ) I was in search of a painting- this driveway and red door caught my eye.
My daughter and I went over to take in the ambiance of the Marshfield Fair this afternoon.
Neither one of us likes rides- we really enjoyed the agricultural aspect of the event.
And we shared a small order of onion rings, thank god we passed on the bloomin onion... I would have felt like this after...


 I am going to paint in Provincetown for the next few days- might not be able to post in which case I will put them up when I return!

4 comments:

Robert said...

I'm promoting your site on our Art Life facebook page to keep up with your daily progress!
http://www.facebook.com/BostonArtLife

Sally Dean said...

wow! Thanks Robert!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Hey, I know that pig from the Fair ;)
Love your new challenge.

Dan B. said...

I like art a lot, i hope i can be you when i grow up.