Thank you, KELLEY MACDONALD, for this award! Kelley is the person who inspired and encouraged me to do this blog (as well as MSW- you know who you are) and I have learned so much from her daily paintings! She is personal and humble and funny in her posts-she also blogs about her adorable and incorrigible pug Paco. Not to mention a FANTASTIC artist!
Well, now I'm supposed to reveal 7 non-art things about myself (you get enough of these awards, and there's not much people won't know about you!). So here goes:
1) I have two corgis- Oliver and Winnie, and sometimes Winnie attacks Ollie. She's usually cute but sometimes.....
2) I love snow and take my cross country skis to local places when the conditions are right- once I skiied in the back woods and golf course at work during my lunch break!
3) My favorite restaurant is El Serape in Weymouth and I love the "Camarones Javier the best ( with a marguerita!)try it!
4)When I was 5 I was swimming in the North River at the Union Street bridge -and got caught in the current there- some random guy saved me( I wasn't drowning but panicked) When I was in high school I spent my summers jumping off the very same bridge!
5) I have two amazing daughters- one is an interior design major at Syracuse and the other is about to graduate High school...applying to lots of colleges...
6) I love to shop at the dump and find free stuff
7) My dad lives on the big island of Hawaii with his wife on a sheep farm and I am going to visit again this spring when its lambing season!They have 2 dogs, a cat, chickens, 2 cows ( I think unless one has gone off to heaven(:) and lots and lots of sheep! Its the best painting place ever.
OK!~ Now for passing on this wonderful award! To the recipients: just list 7 things about yourself (non-art related) and then kindly pass on the award to 7 deserving bloggers! Here goes, check these guys out: