Thursday, January 12, 2012

Painting Demo at Linden Ponds(work in progress)

Yesterday afternoon I visited Linden Ponds, senior community, to work with the residents in the art program.
I had NO clue what I was going to paint so I just winged it ( wung it?)



The first lady who came in had little golf people on her shirt so I put one in, then a gentleman said his favorite flower was an orchid ( looks like a demented balloon animal) another's fave animal was a dog, and the obligatory house , tree and sky. One lovely lady had amazing shoes so golf lady got those
( replaced the golf club with flower) It was fun- I painted it mostly from the side so they could see.
One of the workers suggested a babbling brook with a six pack so thats the black ribbony thing.
It was fun and random...I think they enjoyed it- the ones who were awake anyway! (:
Thanks Nancy Colella for setting this up- it was really fun!
I look like my grandmother from the side-

I'm feeling a little tired today-heres one from the archives...

1 comment:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

I told you you'd nail it. :D
I bet they were all happy while they were watching you!