Wednesday, January 11, 2012

watercolor tulips

I painted this at the free Sunday workshop. It was a quiet, peaceful gathering of adults at the museum.
This  demo was  done with three colors- cadmium yellow, alizarin crimson and ultramarine blue.
Today I am doing an acrylic demo with the folks at the Alzheimer program at Linden Ponds in Hingham.
I have prepared a canvas with black gesso- other than that I have no clue what I am going to paint... which reflects pretty much where I am at these days.

3 comments:

Nancy Colella said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with this afternoon! No matter what you do the gals will love it!
As I do you!

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Beautiful tulips - love the limited palette. I once did 50 small paintings with just those colors - it's a challenge but you are forced to know your mixing!
Good luck at the A. group, you'll be wonderful!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely and delicate promise of spring!