Sunday, October 4, 2009

market Sunflower 8" x 8" oil on panel


Ahhh Sunday- I was able to knock this puppy out by 8:30 AM and went to church ( I actually do that on occasion) at the UU church in Duxbury with 3 friends- loved going all together and after we drove around Plymouth and looked at houses and had a lovely lunch at  the East Bay Grille.Yumm.
My grandmother used to do that kind of thing- now here I am I am doing the same things... Sundays should be a day of relaxing and lollygagging. I'm all about that now. Take Sundays back!
I did take my new vac for a test drive today and the bag is half filled....worked great. Nice machine.
Watched the sun dip down behind the trees at the creek with my friend Sandy who happened to be walking by my house  the second I walked out the door- perfect.

2 comments:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

I want a Sunday like that! (first I typed Sinday - is that Freudian?). This is my favorite flower so far - such VERVE!

Sally Dean said...

thanks Kelley!
I really appreciate your comments!