Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mello/Raposa house 11"x14" watercolor on paper

Worked on this all weekend-between loads of laundry, cooking, cleaning, taking care of my nephew, family parties, eating cake, walking in the woods with the dogs, watching movies, eating popcorn,sleeping, making pancakes, making chicken soup, doing dishes, and preparing my taxes (ugh)
That's just a regular weekend for me with art somehow thrown in.
It is my brother and sister in law's house in Bristol Rhode Island.
Lots of good times there!
I'm not sure I'm done yet -almost- it needs to sit for a while.

4 comments:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

How nice are you? Gosh, I never imagined a house portrait would find it's way to this blog! But I see flowers!!!!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Your dedication is just amazing with all you have to do! Beautiful!

Paintings by Patricia said...

This is lovely Sally, is it a gift?

Sally Dean said...

it is a gift!
sort of...