Monday, September 28, 2009

"little house" oil on canvas 12"x12"



Today was a perfect 10! I left my Mother in laws house in Bristol and met my friend Kelley MacDonald at coastal roasters for coffee and sat outside in the sun.
We painted at her friends home in Little Compton-it was so nice to be invited there to use her property-and it was the sweetest place on earth and in my next life I'm totally living in that town. I'm learning so much painting with Kelley and blessed to know her.




This is a really quick little study done to warm up.
My husband has a telephone pole fettish- this one's for you Al.
Kelley treated me to a delicious lunch at the Commons in Little Compton- ate a few too many onion rings...mmmm
The light was getting great as the day wore on but we had to leave- sure hope to return there sometime really soon!
Thanks Kelley!

No comments: