Saturday, September 10, 2011

# 18/80 "Bluebell Cottage" #19/80 "Dog in Car 1"

 This is one I didn't finish in Ptown- put a few tweaks on, could do more, but here it it.
I'm finding these past few busy days tough to keep up with my daily painting.
I'm hoping for a better stretch next week!
This is one I did on my lunch hour yesterday, sitting at my desk looking at my computer - from a photo I took on my phone. It is colored pencil and pastel on wet/dry sandpaper. I love dogs, and saw this one in a car the other day in front of the library. I'm going to do a dog in car series.
 Here's my next one...his name is Rocky and if you look closely you can see Rosie in the car.

2 comments:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

LOVE Bluebell! It looks eerily similar to Begonia & Larkspur that I did - I wonder why??? :D That was a good session, no? Those BUGS!$(*&%^##$

I should send you a photo of Paco in the car, too....

Nancy Colella said...

What a great idea! You are the BEST at those kinds of things! Love those cottages and I'm jealous that you and Kelley got to paint them again.Love your new paintings....