Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's the most Wonderful time of the year

The holidays are here- shopping, cooking, decorating, creating ,wrapping! Anticipation, hope, deep spiritual feeling. It's a time for compassion and giving to those who have little or nothing.
I love Christmas, as did my Mom. This year I'm doing the little things with more intention and trying not to stress. It all gets done, but why be a mental case until then?
Here is my coping strategy. Hope you all enjoy this season, and beyond. Any moment can be the most wonderful time really- just have to notice it and be in it.


5 comments:

Nancy Colella said...

Thanks for that reminder! Now if I could just get this commission that I have been stressing over DONE, I could relax too!

Paintings by Patricia said...

Thanks, Sally...

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Totally agree... and am with NANCY about that commission - me, too... stress, stress.. stress... But, hey girlfriend, I'll have one of what YOU"RE having! I'll be there in 65 minutes...

Paula Villanova said...

Instant relaxation looking at this photo Sally...thanks for helping us all to slow down and take a deeep breath!

Maureen Brookfield said...

Makes me relax just looking at your photo...Cheers!
and Happy Christmas to you and yours.