Saturday, January 7, 2012

Oldie but goodie

This is a sketch of Oliver- he lived with us for 14 wonderful years. I could never be mad at him for sleeping in our chair because he looked so darn cute! There was an corgi in the news yesterday, named Ole ,who's owner was killed in an avalanche, but miraculously the dog was able to walk out.
I dropped three small paintings off yesterday for the South Shore Art Center's "IN and Out" show.
I will be waiting for the news whether any are "in" or OUT. I forgot to take photos of them- oops.
I am in a big cleanout mode.
HAVE to part with  lots stuff. Why is that so hard? I know I'll be happy with clean and open space but getting there is challenging, not quite a hoarder, but sometimes I wonder...

1 comment:

Nancy Colella said...

Love sketch of Mr. Ollie. SO dear. Hope you are enjoying your "clean out"! Hope you feel less weighted down and more free to move forward!