Saturday, June 2, 2012

Busy Week!

I am donating this to the Scituate Animal Shelter for their annual "Bark and Howl" fundraiser.
I visited the Alden School in Duxbury Wednesday and Thursday for the annual tea ceremony classroom activity- the kids will come see the actual ceremony this coming Monday and Tuesday at the Art Complex.  Here's a few of them( 229 in all!) painting scrolls.
I did a painting demo yesterday at the Furnace Brook Middle school in Marshfield- this girl was SO into it! I know she is an artist...here are a couple kid's art pieces  from their hallways..


Last night enjoyed "First Friday in Scituate Harbor- lots of folks just enjoying the stroll...
Getting ready today for International Day at the Bay Farm Montessori Academy in Duxbury where I will be tomorrow ( 10-4) selling art, pins and bracelets- come on down! Lots of cool art, crafts, food and music.


No comments: