Friday, December 7, 2012

Carol O'Malia at the Art Complex Museum

This artist is just amazing. Carol is from Westwood, her studio is in Framingham. I met her a few years back when she won first place in oils at the Winter Juried show where I work at the Art Complex. She gave a gallery talk and we were captivated by her humor and panache.
She was painting snow and shadows and white bed pillows at the time. I love her exhibit here at the ACM! The paintings are life size figures- (it's really great to do yoga in the gallery with these 7 beautiful pieces!) The exhibit is up until Feb 17.
On a side note I have been making new tabs at the top of my blog ( if you are reading this as an email you need to go to the actual blog) and listing my works for sale.
I can't seem to find a good way to describe my "out of the box" stuff...so I called it "crazy imagination stuff". Eh, need a better one.

1 comment:

Paintings by Patricia said...

I LOVE her figure work and have seen it before. Will see this one also.