Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Paris and painting !


This trip has been such an adventure so far! We are packing a lot of activities into each day seeing so much. It's great to be with artists and planning time to paint every day. Staying with a host family is really gives you a taste of the culture here in France . The people here are so warm and friendly. We are being treated like queens! Yesterday we went to the museum D'Orsay which was beautiful. So many paintings that I've seen in photos in the flesh. Unfortunately I can't put the photos from my phone on this blog since I can't get on Wi-Fi with the phone for some reason-there's been a little bit of a glitch there -but I can use my iPad where I am staying.When I get home I will be posting many more photos.
My sketch from the Tuilerie garden yesterday of the Louvre with the Eiffel Tower in the background....


Just a lovely flower pot from where I'm staying

Street scene from Sucy en Brie.Voila!

2 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

All the best!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

wow!

I'm living vicariously here :D
Thrilled for you babe.