Thursday, June 11, 2015

PARIS!

On Monday we went on an open bus tour of Paris- a great way to get and overview of the city and see everything. Paris truly is a beautiful gem of a city.



Here is Betty- our fearless, tireless, best natured, funny,wonderful leader. She helped organized this trip for us and I am so grateful. She convinced me to go on this trip. Betty is the best! She had been visiting her daughter in South Africa and met us in Paris at the airport. Energizer bunny!



The Louvre. We didn't go in, but enjoyed seeing it. I have been there years ago, and was fine not going this time. Huge crowds. No thanks. See you at the MFA DaVinci!







Of course, a selfie with the Eiffel tower. I'm very imressed with anyone that can look good in a selfie- not I!


We had lunch at Printemps, huge department store- up in the skyveiw cafe. What fun!
AMAZING view! I love a cafeteria that serves wine LOL.



These toilet papers were in the restroom. 2 euros to use the toilette!

This is the ceiling of a store called Lafayette. 

YUM


Some graffiti caught my eye outside the train window.



1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Thanks for sharing this trip and these photos - every single one is s painting .
colored t paper !! WHAT??