Thursday, August 6, 2015

l'ongerie Museum and Luxemborg gardens

 This is one of my favorite museums we visited. Small and easy to see. The Monet room was just exquisite. I wish I could have a pajama party there and spend the night, The paintings are huge and I'd love intimacy with them...

Below is Miguel. He is a painter from Paris and was one of our tourguides that day. Super sweet guy. 



I loved this Picasso, Marie snapped this of me drawing, I love sitting in museums and drawing. its a way of really connecting.

Miquel carried this cooler for us. Two bottles of Champagne- Truly we were spoiled!

                                 This is Isa- our other beautiful guide. They looked great together!

There was a lot of iphone map discussions...

Along the streets


Luxemborg gardens. i sketched this one...


Interesting public art piece...


Nancy Howell!
I'm enjoying revisiting my wonderful french adventure. I only have a few more posts.... thanks for looking!



3 comments:

Paintings by Patricia said...

What an adventure...thanks for sharing it.

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Loved the trip you took me on... great photos and dialog. Thanks, sally

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

super awesome.
Maybe there's a French challenge in our future :D