Thursday, February 11, 2010

"Come- Let me show You" and "We Dream" 8"x8"'s oil on panels


Everyone had GREAT titles for these- It was hard to pick! But I liked the ones here.
I think I am done - I am looking at the shadows in the lower one thinking that the light source is coming from two different places,
it is a sure fire way to make a painting fail, so I or have heard.
But in dreams, there is no  rhyme or reason- so its ok. 
I never did like rules.
Dreams can be so weird, but so telling. 

4 comments:

Manon said...

Beautiful work Sally and the titles are just perfect!!

Sally Dean said...

Thanks!

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

I've been having weird dreams lately, too. Kind of scary! But your paintings can be so wonderfully dream-like. And I'm looking for an Ah-Ha! post about the Poster!

Sally Dean said...

I will do that- not today though...