Tuesday, August 10, 2010

backyard Hydrangeas


This painting changed a bit- I finished it as I was eating my supper and the last rosy rays were perched on the edge of the chair and on the trees.
I spent the good part of the day assembling IKEA furniture- I got my HEMNES put together last night with my daughter  (she did it really-took up about 3 hours- if you have ever assembled IKEA furniture you know what I mean) ) - then today I assembled the EDIT and the ORGEL and the FELICIA and the ANIA.
(I actually  got a media console,  a lamp, shams and a throw and a rug- love the Swedish names for the stuff) Love my newly freshened up tv room! 


3 comments:

Paula Villanova said...

Cool depth of field in this one Sally. Love the lighting on the chair in particular.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this one!!

Michele
xo

Paintings by Patricia said...

Love the finish!