Monday, September 6, 2010

#357 Naumkeg design ( work in progress)

4:30 AM- I woke up and couldn't sleep- all of a sudden I felt the inevitable crunch- must be labor day! I worked on this a bit, still more to go. I love painting in the early hours.
I am in a group show coming up in about a month at the Narrows Center for the Arts in Fall River - its all about animals- so I worked on the painting I had started at my  Duxbury demo.
I plan to do "fin  fur and feather" on three different canvases.


Al and I worked on cleaning and readying our house for my Dad who flies in tomorrow from Hawaii for 3 weeks- it inspired me to paint my porch floor.


Those are my bunion-ey feet in desperate need of a pedicure!
We ended up the day with a lovely walk on the beach- I took a dip in the ocean- the water was warm ( for us)
We saw this guy catch a bass (he threw it back) Winnie was not sure what to think about the fish!


Happy end of Summer everyone- the apples are ready and people already have the mums and pumpkins out- bring on FALL!
  

2 comments:

Paintings by Patricia said...

The Narrows is a great exhibit space. I was there last winter. Have fun painting and enjoy the visit from your Dad.

Page Pearson Railsback said...

yup..knew it..you just don't even sleep..that's how you do all that you do