Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Secret of Life ie Enjoying the Passage of Time - mixed media

I always loved James Taylors song so I borrowed his quote for this one.
Last nights opening was so fun and it was great to see so many of my friends!
The space is fantastic and I felt right at home.
Marie Flaherty , owner of Native- rocks! She know how to throw a party! Sales were brisk and I saw a lot of smiles.
Now I am feeling like doing some other venue for a while.... hmmm- like maybe paint some flowers?
I do want to make more of these mixed media pieces too.
Heres friends Gail, me and Lyn at the opening.

2 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

It sounds wonderful and sales too?
Wow.
I thought of you many times today at yet another arts festival. Mosaics.
Need I say more?
XOXO miss you .....

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Oh, I WISH I could've been there! You rock - and this is such a wonderful piece! I love that quote, too.
"It's just your point of view...
How does it feel to you?
Everybody knows that love is the only road..."