Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sally "Sar DINE" does a birthday party!

Yesterday I was the "crafty feature" at a friends daughters birthday party. We made sardine can shrines
( one kid thought they were supposed to be coffins (:  !) That reminded me of a time when my daughter Markie and I made cool collaged valentines with cut up newspaper for the design element- for all 27 kids in her 2nd grade class- they were so cool- until we realized we had used the obituary page to make them!
LOL
Anway it was fun yesterday . I thoroughly enjoyed it.

                                                 here are the heads before the project...
                                                    and the 9 year old's creations.
                                                        I think they had a blast!



                                                              this one is the birthday girl's!

2 comments:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

I wanna have a party like that! Fun!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely have to agree with Kelley. What fun!