Sunday, April 15, 2012

abstract inspiration

What an amazing weekend- temps in the 70-s and 80-s! Lovely girls weekend with my friends and sisters.
Today I had the treat of visiting  Stephanie Roberts Camello in Pembroke..
Her large light filled studio is incredible- and she inspired me with her oil, encaustic and casein abstracts. She let me play with her encaustic ( melted wax painting) and it was so fun! I feel like I want to go more abstract lately..... hmmm....







Here are some of her pieces...She also makes wonderful lotion soaps and honey products for Queen Bee Honey with her husband Paul Camello. They will be doing 3 farmers markets a week this season. A visit to their booth not only is great to buy their products- but they are two of the friendliest people around. It's always festive to see them.
She's also an amazing gardener and cook.
WOW! It's so cool to have friends like her- thanks Stephanie!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Beautiful! Lovely blog! I have just discovered you, and I'm a new follower!
Best,
Anne ♥

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Thank you Sally. Not many people have seen any of these yet :) It's always fun to see you, you're welcome over anytime!

Sally Dean said...

Thank you Anne! And Stephanie!