Monday, April 2, 2012

Aloha!


I'm still here... but I lost the drive on my computer where all my photos are. I thought it was an April Fools joke, but not.
A trip to the apple store is in order when I return.
This picture is from two years ago here...
I may not be able to post any photos until later.
I hate to leave this lush,fragrant, sensual place and say goodbye to my Hawaiian family. It is an Eden of sorts. Home, however is waiting and returning to my nest always so sweet- especially since friends tell me the forsythia is out - spring has sprung!
Thanks for accompanying me on this journey everyone- It makes me feel so connected and so very happy to have you all along on my trip. I loved getting all your emails and comments. I will be back on line later!
Aloha!
Sally

2 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

:( I'm sure that you're photos will be recoverable. But it sure makes your stomach jumpy :(
Love you dearest. Have a greeeeaaaatttt
(long) flight!

Paula Villanova said...

Safe travels. Glad to have you back!