Thursday, January 3, 2013

Gratitude Painting #2

Snow
I love snow.
We were scheduled to receive some on Friday night last week- but being near the coast we usually get  get a  lot of rain. (I always feel ripped off but have to remember the joy of beach walking in the summer)  I was dying for it to change over. It finally did and the next morning when I looked outside the grey landscape had been magically transformed- we got enough snow to cover every branch  (yet no need to shovel!) and it stayed cold so it lasted.

3 comments:

Nancy Colella said...

This is so fun! Great job. Enjoy it.

Boston Baked Beads said...

Love the way you captured that magical blue that the full moon casts on the snow. Love it! Happy New Year!

Deanna Lack said...

I love the concept you're working with here! I sometimes keep a gratitude journal but have never thought to do paintings on that theme. <3