Thursday, March 28, 2013

Gratitude #85


I love anything mystical, magical and dabble a bit in the Tarot. Its fun with a group or alone as a tool for reflection. I recently unearthed a deck while cleaning- by Liz Dean and the artwork is by Emma Garner. I pulled three cards this morning to represent the past, present and future. My future card ( of course the one I'm most interested in) was STRENGTH- reversed ( upside down) and the message was

Surrendering to opposition, failure to deal with a situation or person in a way that feels right. rather than retreat, draw upon your reserves of inner strength and confront the problem: you may discover that the roaring lion is a pussy cat instead.

I think there is a lot of truth to the- a lot of times its best to accept and surrender- but if something i s nagging at me I need to take action. Hmmm. A lot to ponder here.
It was fun to draw from Emmas illustration. She uses collage elements so I did that with the dress.


No comments: