Saturday, June 26, 2010

More sketches from Cabo

I love doing these little multiple sketches-there's no end  to what I can find to draw.
Clockwise from left-random lady in the bar, view from the bar out the front door of the hotel, the massage cabana on the beach ( no I didn't get one) and  one of the many peddlers on the sand.
It's fun to sit in one place and let my eyes wander around. Now that we are back it seems like I dreamed the whole trip. While I was there I thought I was dreaming that I was there.  Life is but a dream!

3 comments:

Paintings by Patricia said...

Great travel sketches and memories of your trip. That's how I felt when I went to Florence, Italy...

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Your sketches are beautiful. I especially love the one at the bottom right.
I'm dying to hear all about it!

Manon said...

Great sketches from your trip!