Thursday, March 29, 2012

A beautiful morning.


Collected eggs...

visited the horses

the horses are beautiful.

I was inspired by a card I bought...so copied it..

Marveled at dad's organized tool area.

and finished the gopi dancer painting.
I have 5 pieces in South Shore Art Center opening tomorrow
"Suddenly Spring"
I won't be there so if you do go please send me a picture!
I'm in my last week of my visit here. I am trying not to be sad...its so absolutely beautiful here-yet coming home is also great.
And I know I will return!


2 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I just love the colored eggs!!
I'm sure being there is like being in a cocoon. You have a life here and you love it but being there is so enchanting that it is hard to leave it behind.
Kiss the lambs for me....
Your paintings are wonderful.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Oh-BTW
I'm in awe of the workbench. If I could recover all the time I've spent looking for stuff.......... :)