Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday

 The gulch is on the other side of the fence in the pasture. Its deep and lush. I went there this morning to paint. There is a spirit there- you can feel it . I don't have my ipod this time and I'm kind  of glad- I feel more in tune with all the sounds of nature around me.
                These guys are really good company- and they love to tease Roxie...
                                           Oh, Roxie....

                    The chickens! Laying eggs, so cool that they can do that.
                        Louise, below. She might be sick. Worriesome.
                             Here is the movie theater in downtown Honokaa.
                              This is the road up mauka (mountain) to the farm.
                                            This is the sign at the gate...
The ever lovely courtyard. I can't get enough of this.
                                     A rainbow to end the day. Ahhh life.
My painting of the gulch.

3 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

whoa!! Sensory overload!!!
I know that is your painting on the sign..right?

Paintings by Patricia said...

Awesome, Sally. Love the gulch painting.

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

You are a poet in Hawaii! Tell Louise I'm sending healing energy to her! Thank you again...