Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years teacup ( work in progress) 8" x8" oil on panel

Still plodding along with the cup here- ellipses are my nemesis- like boats- really hard to get right! Had fun scratching- when I get stuck I scratch....just like my dogs! Think I might put this one to rest- I'm itching to do some imagination stuff tomorrow. I just realized I used scratch and itch in the same paragraph...hmmm?
Is this going to be an itchy year?




I did this drawing yesterday at my brothers wonderful barn across the street-another crayon on paper.

2 comments:

Paintings by Patricia said...

I so admire your dedication to this blog. I agree regarding the ellipses. I hope to do more for my blog this year...

Manon said...

I think the painting looks fantastic. I can relate, however, in trying to get things just the way you want them.... it's super frustrating.... lol.