Thursday, October 27, 2011

Deer #69/80 8"x8" acrylic

I showed my class last night the technique I used to do these forest paintings- everyone did amazing pieces!
This morning I added the deer to mine. Yesterday's post mentioned that we are going into Daylight savings time- my editor (my sister) corrected me- we actually return to standard time in the fall. I thought it all was about saving daylight- but apparently we only do that in the spring and summer.
My sister has an eagle eye for all typos and corrections.Thats why I love her ! Here's to you sis-


1 comment:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

You are TOO funny - and I always call it Daylight Savings time, too - both times! I HATE it. Let's just leave it alone! I went, one year, for 2 days late for everything till someone said "didn't you change your clocks?"....

And I thought MY sister had the best sister in the whole world....

And - i could see a little deer half hidden by one of those trees farther back....